[talks-uk] Re: Multitasking on the N82

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:04:02 -0000

Hi Steve

Yes, that is precisely what I did, a very useful feature.  But when I
hopped back into the Email doing that, the message didn't come in until
I went up the Options menu and did a sort of synchronisation.  I
couldn't find anywhere that I could set it to look on the server for
messages every so many minutes.  An interesting one though nevertheless.

The same person also asked me why he is sometimes informed by Talks
that he has an attachment in his Email, when there isn't one at all.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sight and Sound Technology