[talks-uk] Re: Multiple voices

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:02:07 +0100

Hi Debbie,

Yes, simply go into Talks Settings.  The first option you will see is
Magnification.  Arrow right on the joystick, you will see Speech.  It will
be set to Realspeak Daniel.  Just press in on the joystick to change it,
then you will get all the options.  Arrow down to US Eloquence and select
it, and when you exit Talks, the speech will change.