[talks-uk] Moving Through Text Messages

  • From: "Dale & Irene Cooper" <dale.coopernet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 23:03:35 -0000

Hi all

My friend and I both have Nokia 6630s.  I have Talks premium and my friend
has standard Talks, in case that makes a difference.  As far as I know, we
are both at version 2.01.11.

If I want to check a spelling, for example, in an incoming text message, I
can just use the right or left side of the select button to move through the
text letter by letter.  When my friend tries that, it takes her right out of
the message, to the next or previous one.

Any thoughts?  It may be that she has an earlier version.  I can't remember
what my previous version did in these circumstances.

Irene