[talks-uk] Re: Mobile Phones and Dolphin Speech

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:03:14 -0000

not about anything anymore.  they dropped this earlier this year.  I don't
know for sure why but my guess is that it is too difficult for Dolphin to
keep tweaking the code to allow it to run properly on new phones.  This is
necessary because of the customisations that manufacturers can and do make
to phones.

Cheers

Graham