[talks-uk] Re: Mobile Phones and Dolphin Speech

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:01:01 -0000

Eleanor,

The same thing, again poor though, I don't like it, not especially helpful,
and given that my Symbian phone can do everything that a pocket PDA can do
why bother buying one?

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.TalkNav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx