[talks-uk] Re: Message Editor Already in Use

  • From: "Graham Longly" <longly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 14:06:02 +0100

Please take this off list.  Cheers!  Graham list moderator

  _____

From: Eleanor Burke <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009, 12:07 PM

Strange that Alex. Wile on to you I wonder why you invited me as a friend to
join Face Book I have respectfully asked you before not to do this to me
when I received information about football amd it said it was being sent at
your invitation. At that time you apologired. Please remove mynamefrom your
details.
From: "Alex Stone - CW" <Alex.Stone-CW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18/08/2009 11:25 AM

Eleanor, I also sometimes get this problem on my n82.

Cheers

Alex