[talks-uk] Re: MUNDU RADIO

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:44:48 +0100

Yes, I'll do both of those things, Jackie.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carol
Pearson Sent: 21 June 2010 09:32
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, I thought you did, Jackie.  Did you try this and find
it unsuccessful or just not what you wanted to do?

From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21/06/2010 8:46 am

Hi all,

Sorry, the subject of Mundu Radio wasn't too relevant to
me the last time it came around, but now I'm interested
Do those who use it still think it's the best way to
listen to radio on the phone?  Does the latest version
work with Talks?  How much does it cost to purchase and
is there a free trial?
What about the other messaging apps. they do?  Are they
Talks friendly?

Date: 06/20/10 19:36:00