[talks-uk] Re: Locking the E65

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:09:17 +0000

Hi, try pressing the power button, releasing it, and, in the "switch off!", "lock keypad", etc, menu, look for "lock keypad", and press soft key 1, OK. This is on the N73 at least, but it should be similar on your E65. Hope that helps.

At 11:36 21/12/2007, you wrote:
I was asking a few days ago about locking and unlocking the Nokia E65
without the need to open and close the slide. Steve advised me that key 1 +
key 2 could be used. I can unlock like this, but once the keypad is unlocked
and I try to lock again pressing key 1 and then key 2, it just goes to the
shortcuts assigned to those 2 keys. Any way around this anyone knows of?

Barbara

T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (personal)