[talks-uk] Re: Length of time on a call

  • From: "Neil Barnfather" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:49:36 +0100

Eleanor.

go and find the Log option on your phone, normally in Tools, it has records
of incoming, outgoing calls etc as well as call durations.
regards.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks List Host

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility and Wayfinder Access dealer / distributor,
with product activation codes delivered direct to your mailbox why not use
TalkNav today?

http://www.talknav.com <http://www.talknav.com/>
service@xxxxxxxxxxx

  _____