[talks-uk] Leaving the List

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:15:36 -0000

I have decided to leave this list and would like to thank everyone for their
support.  The reason why I am leaving is that I am leaving in total disgust.  I
understand that a very worthy member of the list has now decided to leave the
list following a lot of contraversy on this list which appeared to be on-going
and has even infiltrated the talksusers international list.  I hope someone on
the list is big enough to deal with the offending parties if they have access
to said individuals and I do not refer to the individual who has left the list
and who se  ls talks.