[talks-uk] Labelling Icons in E-mail

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:10:40 +0100

Hi Stephen and everyone
I have labelled my 4 icons, Not Downloaded, Unread, Deleted and Attachment.
Now on my computer I have an icon for when I have read a message and it says
Open and I have yet another icon for when I have replied.  Do we have these
icons on the phone because if so presumably we could label them.  I can have a
lot of e-mail on the phone start reading and then stop and return to it, this
way I would quickly move down through ones I have read but not deleted and I
wouold also know if there was the odd one I had replied to.