[talks-uk] Re: Labelling Icons

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:14:59 -0000

*smile*, maybe I will become a Talks Dealer! *smile*, not a hope guys and Barbra!!! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:08 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Labelling Icons

Hi Eleanor,

A much better explanation than I could have done. Thanks.

Also, I got the ordering wrong, because I haven't labelled graphics for ages. It is the object viewer as Eleanor says below that you need, not to go into Talks directly. My bad, sorry folks. You'd think I'd know by now <Smile>.

From: "Robert Winter" <robju.furball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/12/2009 12:16 pm

Hi Steve,

So the inevitable next question will be:

How do you use the icon labeller?  I have never used this before and I
guess this may benefit others too!

Cheers.

Rob

----- Original Message ----- From: Steve Nutt