[talks-uk] Re: LIST PURPOSE

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:30:32 +0100

thanks Mark.  I completely take on board everyone's concerns about the
weight of list traffic having unsubscribed from the other Talks list for
precisely that reason.  As Jonathan's list is likely to be international
it'll be with a heavy heart that I'll join it, but join it I will and
try to keep my posts here to Talks related issues.

Cheers now.

Ian