[talks-uk] Re: Kurzweil NFB reader

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:36:31 -0000

Graham,

One thing Nokia have done with their newer phones is switched to a double
LED flash, instead of single which was the way it was on the N95 mark 1.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx