[talks-uk] Killer Mobile Total Recorder

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 23:26:25 +0100

Hi
I am using the Killer Mobile Tr, well at least I have put the demo on my N97
Mini.  I've had it on other phones before but tonight when I decided to give it
a go and all appeared well, thatwas until 5 minutes in to the conversation (I
was calling my friend) then the very loud blee went.  Now I know all about the
legality and supposed to tell someone if you are recording them etc but I
thought with this application that it was or is possible to set it up so there
is no beep.  Is this the case and what setting do I need to change?

The other thing is that while the person I was speaking to, her voice was clear
but soft whereas mine was very loud.  Again is there some sort of balance
setting I can set for this?