[talks-uk] Re: KNFB

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:01:16 -0000

Hi,

We sell the N82 case from http://www.executiveproductsinc.com
<http://www.executiveproductsinc.com/> .  The buttons are exposed, and it's
not a bad case.  Price is 15 pounds.

  _____

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Neil Barnfather - TalkNav
Sent: Wednesday 19 November 2008 14:46
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: KNFB

Brian,

They don't sell them any more, but Steve does sell something similar.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.TalkNav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx