[talks-uk] Re: JUST JOINED THE LIST

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:49:32 +0100

Me neither Barbara. Brill, thanks. You learn something new every day as I always say!!

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
*#06#
* is to the left of0 and # to the right, sometimes called Hash.

TALKS will read the IMEI number and then you need to press okay and do the same again if you don't catch it first time. You can't use the cursors to read digit by digit, so you may find you need to have the speed of the speech slowed way down to pick up the number as it reads it quite quickly.

Hope this is clear? I'm not the best at giving instructions - if there's a long way around I'll usually take it!

Barbara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>