[talks-uk] Re: Item not spoken

  • From: Pete Sheppard <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 12:01:15 +0100

Hi Saqib

In Talks settings, do you have "read full list items" set to "Yes"? If
so Talks may be struggling to read this in portrait mode if the app's
name is too long.

Try changing it to "No" and see if that helps, this should help ensure
Talks can follow the text that appears on the screen more accurately
for those long entries. If this does help then you can set this as an
app specific setting for application manager for a temporary fix.

Let us know how you get on

Cheers

Pete