[talks-uk] Re: Is there a sample of the Serena vocaliser voice that can be accessed prior to purchase?

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 23:50:25 +0100

Hi Alexander,

Well, you got me thinking and I decided to make a few clips of some of the
voices anyway.  So I'm sending you one of Serena off list.

Note: I'm relatively new at doing this, and I warn you now my voice is
hardly what one would call musical to the ear so please excuse that.

But if Carol has a moment to listen to it might be of some help, I hope.
Personally having used the voice for the first time for a few moments, I
can't stand it.  Will go back to Karen any day.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.