[talks-uk] Re: Is there a sample of the Serena vocaliser voice that can be accessed prior to purchase?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 22:16:50 +0100

Hi Hussein,

Thanks for your offer, but it may be that I end up going to
see the dealer from whom Carol purchased her Talks licence
tomorrow, and there isn't likely to be time for Carol to
hear a sample clip before then, so she's decided to go ahead
and purchase the voice anyway, as that means that if I can
take her phone to the dealer concerned tomorrow, the problem
she's having will be solved more quickly.

Alexander Shannon