[talks-uk] Re: Internet on E65

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:04:04 +0100

Hi Vanja,

Depends on how she enters the web.  There should be a menu option called
Web.  If there is one called Services, I believe that loads the old browser.
There are two browsers in the E65, and if she loads the wrong one, Talks
won't work correctly.  So if she goes through via Vodafone Live for example,
it may load the old browser.

  _____