[talks-uk] Re: Internet connectivity

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:35:33 +0100

Hi Barbra.

Yes, I agree that the 6220 classic phone is nicer cosmetically, however the E51
looks equally pleasing in my view, is thinner, cheaper and has the wireless
capability where as the 6220 has a 5 megapixel camera which won't be of any use
unless he's thinking of KNFB reader as a possible purchase in the future.
Personally if I were him and I were offered the choice, I'd go for the E51 on
price, features and cosmetic appearance.

All the best, Ibrahim.