[talks-uk] Re: Installing Talks

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:23:00 -0000

Actually No Adrian, if on the C5 you press the * key twice you get a menu come up and you will find if you arrow down through this list towards the bottom of the list you get options for cut, copy etc. Hope this helps. The clear/delete does just that and no other edit function.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx