[talks-uk] Re: Installing Talks

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:33:54 -0000

Hi Barbra.

If you are going to buy a new phone, make sure it has either Bluetooth or preferably a direct cable connection option and that the cable comes with the phone. Most of the newer Nokia phones have both and they do come with all the cables and software you'll need.

When you get the phone, you might need sighted assistance during the installation process of talks as you'll need to confirm various things during installation. The readme files available on the Nuance website give full instructions, but I do recommend that little sighted assistance to ease the process and eliminate possible complications.

With best wishes, Ibrahim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>