[talks-uk] Re: Info needed about e5

  • From: Németh Dávid <gerdave87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 21:04:13 +0100

Unfortunatelly i don't know  the reason, but maybe a firmware upgrade can help.

The latewst 5 point something or other and the premium version.  It just caused the phone to switch off when I went to make a call, other than that it was fine.  I could receive calls, send messages and navagate the phone but no luck on calls out.