[talks-uk] Re: Incorporating a Template into a Text Message

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:49:00 +0100

My method is to either go in to messaging, select new message, press soft key
one and select add recipient, then press soft key one again, and select insert,
which brings up template, from where I can choose the one I want, which get put
strait in to the text, and of course, if I wish, I can then add more text if
required. This method also works for me when replying to a text from the in
box; this is on an N82. TALKS is with me all the way when doing this!

HTH -

Andy