[talks-uk] Re: I PHONE

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:59:42 +0100

Hi Matt,

There is no accessible GPS solution for the iPhone, you're a bit taken with
the marketing hype as well. The compass is not a full GPS app.

Also, Talks can do most of this. Twitter can be done with TweetS60. The
music app is completely accessible with Talks. Signal strength, well come
on, Talks has done that for years. Clock, againh the same.

So let's keep this in perspective.

All the beswt