[talks-uk] How to share labelled icons?

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 00:08:45 +0100

Hi

I've had a go at labelling the skype icons and would like to share them
with people who want them.  What files and where are they located on the
                phone?  Can I zip them up on the phone?

Just in case anyone wants them, here's the language I've used.  I've not
copied jaws conventions:

Available
Busy
Away
Do Not Disturb
Not Signed In
Not Shared Details

There seems to be some inconsistancy with busy and away which I can't
understand.  Jaws tells me that one of my contacts is off line with
voice mail.  I'm not sure if the symbian version shows that.

HTH
--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman