[talks-uk] Re: How to get the eimi number on my phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:11:38 -0000

Oh right Adrian, I cannot comment on that folder then. Hope you got your other questions replied to. There seems to be very little Talks List traffic. I had been saying in an uncomplete list which went off accidentally when I pressed an incorrect button on my C5 *smile*, that someone with a lot of knowledge on bluetooth keyboards is Ibrahim on other lists. Do you not think if you looked on Amazon or E-Bay you might find an International phone charger at a reasonable price. Now think of me, if I was going to France with my phone and charger, I just purchase one of those socket adaptors and certainly in the past it worked just fine.#

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14/02/2011 8:37 pm

Hi Jacky

Ok yes it worked but I had to listen to it several times
before I got the number. It's a shame I couldn't read it
like a document like I can with the cursor keys, perhaps I
can but don't know.

Regards

Adrien

Date: 02/13/11