[talks-uk] How does one reset the code on the wallet of a 6600 please? was Re: Problem solved

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:46:44 +0100

Hi Clive and all,

Clive, your latest thread reminded me of a question I put to the list earlier this year on a similar theme.

I have forgotten the code for my 6600's wallet and Simon Dowling did send a code to the list which he said would solve my problem, but even when someone from Vodafone tried to enter it, it did not work because it seemed as if it was too long.

Hence I would like to ask if you could let me know what the code you used to reset your phone was. Please also note that as far as I know I do not have a lock code on my 6600.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Alexander Shannon