[talks-uk] How can an e-mail address be read letter by Letter with Talks on an N82?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:04:01 -0000

Hi all,

I have a text message from a friend which contains an e-mail address.  I
want to put that address into my PC.  As the subject of this message
implies, I want to be able to read the e-mail address letter by letter so
that I can copy it over, but I'm not certain how to read part of a message
letter by letter and the rest word by word.

BTW, is there a quicker way of transferring the e-mail address than
laboriously copying it letter by letter from the phone, and if so, what is
it please?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon