[talks-uk] Highlighting Text e71

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:07:23 -0000

Saqib and Others
I have given this a go following research on the Internet.  To highlight the
text Saqib make sure you are in an editing mode, e.g. if it is a text message
go to reply or forward.  Then holding down the second key in on the bottom left
of the keyboard, the one you use for capitals and where talks says Edit,
keeping it down use the arrow keys to highlight whatever amount of text you
want.  It works very well but a little fiddley until one gets used to doing it.
 I have tried doing a few words across using the right arrow key, I have done a
block of text and a few lines of text.  Once you have the text highlighted
press soft key one for options and go down to Edit and enter on that, there are
choices there to cut or copy.  Choose whatever one you want and you will hear
Talks say text copied to clipboard.  Then go to wherever you want to input the
text, get your cursor in the correct place and then go to options with soft key
one again and down again to edit and you should have within edit the facility
to paste the text.

Sorry to be long-winded.