[talks-uk] Help with talks and emails

  • From: "Elaine" <elaine.duke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 22:06:37 +0100

hi Guys

wonder if anyone could help? I've recently upgraded my phone to a nokia C6 and
wanted to use emails.  I've had a lot of trouble getting things set up with
googlemail, I can send emails but cant appear to retrieve them.

I've tried another email address I have with BT and can send and retrieve
emails with current settings.

The problem I have with the BT emails is, although I know I've got an email, I
hear the tone etc, I cant appear to see the emails unless I hit the options key
and either go to forward or reply.  then I can read the email.

I'm using talks V5.01.

since I've never used email on a phone I've no clue if this is a bug or just
some setting I need to change.  least hope it is or its rather annoying. lol.

if I hit the select button, I hear talks speaking, inbox,drafts, outbox etc,
and then if I hit the right arrow talks says date,time, sender etc.

otherwise, I can't read anything on the screen as the keys just beep.

I'd really appreciate some help here.

thanks in advance

Elaine