[talks-uk] Help with my wap please

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:44:09 +0200

Hi

I have just had an e-mail with the settings for my phone to get it on wap,
there are a couple of things I'm not sure of.

1. how do I create and activate an account, do they mean my phone account? Do I
have to put in the ip address on my phone as shown below, the rest of it seems
quite strait forward, I'm not sure about a few things. Perhaps someone on here
can explain this to me please. It is translated from french to english. I have
an account and password with my phone package, is the password and username
they want? I really am not sure what I have to do next, I have put in the
wap.leclercmobile website, port number 8080, and a few other details but this
is all very new to me.

Hello Mr. Collins,

We first wish to thank you for your interest in our offer telephony E. LECLERC
MOBILE.

We acknowledge receipt of your email of 3 September 2010 and we apologize for
the delay response.

With the E. Leclerc Mobile offers you will not have an internet connection but
you can still connect to WAP. The WAP allows you to browse a few specific sites
but will not allow you to retrieve e-mails.

To activate WAP service on your phone, it is necessary to create and activate
an account (or profile) WAP which includes the following features:

Profile name: WAP LeclercMobile *
Data carrier: GPRS
URL homepage: http://wap.leclercmobile.fr APN or GPRS Access Point: wap66 Proxy
IP Address: 192168021009 Type of proxy port: Insecure Proxy Port Number: 8080
Protocol: HTTP
Data bearer: Packet data
Authentication: Normal
Username: learn nothing
Password: do not learn

(* If your mobile does not accept as many characters, refer instead
wap66)

With your formula E. Leclerc Mobile "The Mini" WAP is charged 0001 € / KB (per
10 KB indivisivles), or 1 € / MB

Hoping to meet your expectations.

The customer service team LECLERCMOBILE www.leclercmobile.fr E.

*********************************

* For information: You can follow the details of your consumption from site
www.leclercmobile.fr *

*********************************

______________________________________
We remain at your disposal for any further information,

By mail to serviceclient@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From your laptop at 728 E.
LECLERCMOBILE (free waiting time and intra-rate voice mainland France) From a
landline at 806 970 0970 (call cost intra-metropolitan France according to your
fixed operator) From outside to 33172871661 (after charging the operator)

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
You can join the speakon user group by sending a blank e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx