[talks-uk] Re: Help with Nokia 6680 Please?RE: Re: Help with Nokia 660 Please?

  • From: "David Stephenson" <davidstephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 18:38:15 -0000

No Steve, it just does not connect.  When the phone does connect you have a
gap of at most five seconds, then you hear a click, and the number rings.
When it does not connect you hear a soft hum around the pitch of 4th octave
E, and nothing happens.

David Stephenson
davidstephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____