[talks-uk] Re: Help with Nokia 660 Please?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 06:35:24 -0000

Hi David,

I have never seen your problem on the 6680.  Do you know which version of
the firmware you have?  If you type in the following to your phone at the
phone main window:  "*#0000#", can you report back to me the version number
of the firmware?

Thanks.

Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,