[talks-uk] Re: Help please retrieving lost phone contacts

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:30:24 +0100

Thanks, will do.

I'm just working through the steps the MS Exchange and Nokia guys gave me
for completeness but we're not getting very far.  Once I've done this last
bit of attempted fixing I'll get back to you.  I really do appreciate your
offer of help.

Thanks.

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,