[talks-uk] Re: Help and advice needed please

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 13:51:57 +0100

Hi Walter

I can't answer your questions re the memory card capacity, but I would imagine it would take bigger. Steve could probably confirm this. I think it has a mini USb connecter. If it is music you want, then as part of the E Series, the E71 is more aimed at the business market than the music one. The quality of sound for music would not be as great as on the N Series phones.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx