[talks-uk] Hello and info on different phones

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:29:54 +0100

Hi all

Well I have come back on this list since I am considering upgrading my phone
to gain internet access, but you've all done a great job of persuading me
that iPhone might be the way to go rather than talks, though I will be
looking at both at sight village and sight village plus.

My questions are these.

Has anybody on here much experience of using Talks with touch screens and
how efficient is it? Should I consider only phones with a keyboard or is the
touch screen interface rally a good concept?

Secondly, can anybody suggest which phones work well with Talks, including
internet, calendar and email, and also have FM radio and a keyboard where
you can easily identify each individual key? Are any of the qwerty models at
all easy to use?

Thanks
Dave