[talks-uk] Happy 2012 for all.

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 02:24:04 +0200

Upon you all be peace and blessings:
We may wish for 2012 to just implement its brilliant recreation on our aspiring
desires. The world had faced an unpleasant incidents in the past year, and I
truly hope from allover the bottom of my heart to just evolve the situations in
various levels. As a Muslim who is enormously sequestered to his religious
principles, we're ought to look positively and optimistically, and to totally
avoid any pessimism. Consequently, in practicing my religion, I wish you all a
truly lovely, successful, and a quite better year. May all your dreams come
true, may the financial circumstances get improve, may Allah enrich all of you,
may the singles get married, may 2012 be a much happier year for you. May the
Arab spring be fulfilled, and may palestine victoriously be liberated from the
transgressed Zionists, may the violence be eternally dissolved, and may the
serenity and prosperity be surrounding the hole entire universe. You may
celebrate harmoniously the rising of 2012!, please for my friends in the west,
please don't drink for the sake of your health and for other's safety, stay
blessed.

Best Wishes.
Its always hope that gives meaning to life.