[talks-uk] Re: Handy Safe.

  • From: "Andrew Ireland" <a.emaillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:52:06 +0100

I used it on my N70, but not quite so successful on the N73.

Taken from:

http://www.penreader.com/s60-3rd-edition-software/Handy_Safe.html

Handy Safe software for Symbian S60 3rd edition smartphones is a perfect
assistant for secure and convenient data managing. Keep your mind free
from countless numbers and letters. Have all of your important
information in one place, safe, easy to access, and always with you with
Handy Safe software for Symbian S60 3rd edition Smartphone. Handy Safe
Desktop agent included enables you to synchronize your information
between Symbian S60 3rd edition Smartphone and PC.

Store passwords, credit cards details, user names, codes, accounts
(email, Internet, shopping, bank), web pages, addresses, travel info,
insurance policies, software keys and much more.

Andrew