[talks-uk] Re: HOLUX 1000

  • From: "Paul Hopkins - Manager \(All Formats\)" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:36:52 +0100

I love knowing how high I am too!

I went up the highest mountain in Breakon (Penn Y Fann)with my friends a few weeks ago and wish I had Wayfinder then.

It would be great if they could put footpaths; coastal paths mountain paths; canal toe paths in the Wayfinder database too.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>