[talks-uk] Re: GPS receiver

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:29:25 +0100

Hi Mark. I have a Bluenext 51 channel receiver. You can get this receiver from www.blueunplugged.com. You can get this receiver for less than £30. They also sell a Freedom Key Chain receiver for £39. This may not be the same as the Freedom Key Chain 2000 in which Neil use to sell before going on to the GT600 receiver.

From: Mark Brett - Email Address: markbrett@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/04/2009 01:21
Sent To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Nokia and N79

Probable because i am using the n82 onboard one. I want one that will fit in a shirt pocket have a good battery life good receiver and a small charger. What one do you suggest and at what price??

Mark Brett

This e-mail was produced on a Nokia N82

E-mail: markbrett@xxxxxxxxxx
Home: 08712221267
Fax: 08704422678
SMS: 07962432222
Mobile: 08713159900 and 07092226226

From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/04/2009 21:02
Not as much hard work as Wayfinder Access and I an not referring to Talknav
before everyone starts shouting at me.

From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03:04:2009 8:42 pm

That's okay, I did have a bad Vodafone day yesterday, but finally sorted.
Two of the biggeest companies around, Nokia and Vodafone, and both too big
it seems to handle a customer problem without passing you around the houses.
From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03:04:2009 7:38 pm

Well, after a very frustrating afternoon on the phone to Nokia being
shoved from pillar to post and back to pillar again, I have finally got
some degree of satisfaction. They are now saying that it sounds like
there is a hardware fault with my handset. When I asked why this wasn't
fixed the first time, they were unable to tell me why. In a round about
way of never admitting anything, they have hinted that my phone was not
actually checked for the fault I reported when I sent it to them.
Instead they seem to have noticed an electrical fault as they called it,
fixed it and obviously thought that would solve the WLAN problem but
didn't check to confirm. So I have to send back again and if the problem
is not fixed the second time they will give me a new handset.

Again they didn't go as far as to say there is a known issue, but they
did say that some of the newer phones have difficult connecting to some
networks. They say this is something to do with security, but as my
phone won't even connect to an unsecured network there is clearly a more
serious fault.

So back it goes and watch this space for what they do (or don't do) this
time.

signature database 3986 (20090403) __________

signature database 3986 (20090403) __________