[talks-uk] Re: Free demo

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:17:25 -0000

Hello peter,

when you download the files from the Nuance website Talks will be in the ten-minute demo mode. You can either request a thirty-day license via SMS, which can only be done once, or purchase the full version. I downloaded the demo onto my Nokia 6600 and then contacted Steve Nutt for the full license registration code. You don't need to uninstall the demo version. To change a demo version to a fully-licensed one, press Talks star, then press soft key 1 to go into options. Arrow down to the third option, register, which has a submenu. Arrow right and choose from the following list: Thirty-day demo, SMS registration, restore registration and manual registration. Select this option and you will hear the phone's IMEI number. Arrow down and enter the serial number to register Talks.

Incidentally, the demo version lets you try Zooms, the magnification program, as well as Talks, and you can purchase them together or separately.

HTH.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett