[talks-uk] Re: For The Moderator

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 20:17:46 -0000

As the Emails clearly state, I purchased a phone from an Anna Burn and not a
Bridie Littler. I have tried resolving this privately with Bridie, but Barry
seems determined not to allow me to do this. Legally I guess Bridie could argue
the point about who I purchased the phone from, but as far as I am concerned,
the person I was dealing with called herself Anna Burn and not Bridie Littler.
And for the record, the phone I purchased from Anna Burn did not have an
upgrade allowance remaining. Therefore, someone else had used it before I
received the phone.

I won't say any more on this issue as the moderator has requested we don't. I
will continue to try and resolve this privately with Bridie. People will no
doubt have received Barry's Emails and I can only leave them to draw their own
conclusions.

Kind Regards

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779