[talks-uk] Re: First Way finder, now Trekker, where do we go from here?

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:15:35 +0100

Then you'd be Apple wouldn't you?
Cheers
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Darren Harris
Sent: 17 June 2010 16:11
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: First Wayfinder, now Trekker, where do we go from
here?

Hi graham,

Yup agreed there. But equally if you were manufacturing the hardware as well
then the relationship between device and software would then be truly
harmonious and you wouldn't then want additional devices I suppose. The
acception to the rule being the early design braillenotes and packmates to
which I had both and wish I hadn't bothered. Don't know what the newer note
takers are like for example, but even so I wouldn't want to carry one around
purely for the sake of a gps. Would be too much of an effort really. If it
was a tossup between that and going for the kapten for example, I'd choose
the latter and do my best to make it work. Wouldn't want to look like
something out of a sci-fi movie if you know what I mean. It really does draw
attention to you.