[talks-uk] Re: Firmware update

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 21:48:19 +0100

Hi Neil thanks for that explanation. I did however purchase the phone from
their prepay range. The only reason I buy branded Three phones is because I
have had problems accessing some parts of their site through the mobile
browser. I discovered this problem about a year ago with the N82 which wasn't a
Three supported handset. If I was to purchase this handset unbranded then it
would of set me back another £50.