[talks-uk] Re: Firmware Update On Nokia N96.

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:51:14 +0100

I agree, the firmware has made some small but worth while improvements.

Video sound quality is better and camera is more stable too if you can see
to use that of course.

My firmware update was through Vodafone.

The only downside is that there is a script alert message which keeps
popping up in the web browser now, that wasn't there before.  Never mind
though, it isn't a huge problem.

Paul

  _____