[talks-uk] Re: Firmware Update.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:21:04 -0000

Eleanor, let's see ...

I don't have my phone in front of me but if you go to Tools, File Manager, you
will see your phone's file structure.  There's another tab there which shows
your card.

I think you'll get it from there but I'll get my phone later (when I'm not
working with someone else, as I am at the moment) and give you step by step.

Don't think you'll need it though.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx