[talks-uk] Re: Firmware Update

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:32:29 -0000

That's fabulous, Barbara!  I would hesitate to do it on my older N95 though.

Steve, what was it you once said about upgrading firmware on the N95 in
connection with those who can't!  I don't really want you to confirm what I
think you said, but I thought I'd best get it right.  My understanding was that
I couldn't upgrade because my phone has Vodaphone all over, even if it is
unlocked for all networks.  (I guess it didn't start out that way, but I don't
know!)

Hope you can clarify that for me as I really would like to have upgraded.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx